The Western Australian Towing industry often cops a bad rap. This is mainly because, unlike other states, towing charges are unregulated. However, Tow Truck companies in Perth are regulated under the Road Traffic Vehicle Regulations administered by the Department of Transport. And responsible operators like Performance Towing WA are committed to improving the reputation and standards of the Western Australian towing industry.
What To Do If You Need A Tow After An Accident
Vehicles accidents are always upsetting and stressful. If you haven’t been in one before, or even if you have, in the pressure of the moment, you can be completely lost as to what actions to take.
Here’s a brief list of what to do after an accident:
- Check it’s safe to exit your vehicle then check to see if anyone is injured
- Call emergency services if necessary
- Move vehicles out of the flow of traffic if you are able to and if it is safe to do so
- Leave hazards on if vehicles cannot be moved
- Collect as many details as you can from other parties involved and any witnesses
- Don’t admit responsibility even if you think the crash was your fault
- If you need a reliable and trusted tow truck in Perth – call Performance Towing
Why Choose Performance Towing WA
Performance Towing WA has recently switched to an all-female management team with a view to raising standards across the towing industry. We are aiming to improve the quality and service in our business and hope all towing companies in Perth and across Western Australia will do the same in order to change the reputation of the industry as a whole. Performance Towing guarantees you will be satisfied with our service and welcome any feedback you have. Get in touch with us if you have any queries or concerns.